Wednesday, January 02, 2008

upside down gidget


upside down gidget
Originally uploaded by sciencedave

My Coronene buddies posted a cute kitty picture, so I felt obligated to return fire.

This is pretty much how I spent the break, too. It was glorious, but too much free time makes me nuts. I was very glad to return to work today. It is still pretty quiet, with a lot of people not back yet, but I got some chemistry done and some programming figured out, so it was a good day. I missed my afternoon nap, though.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 02, 2008, Blogger Ψ*Ψ said...

cute kitty!!! rex cat?

 
At Wednesday, January 02, 2008, Blogger Robin St. John said...

Yeah. She's full grown, but cornish rex stay sort of kitten-sized. She is nuts. Sweet as she can be, though.

So, I saw on FB that you got some sort of job...

 
At Friday, January 11, 2008, Blogger Ψ*Ψ said...

kitten size FOREVER??? awesome!!! yeah, i feed an autosampler for a living now. it's not bad. everyone there is really nice, mostly because they know they'll be able to retire in less than 27 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home