Sunday, June 05, 2005

Ayn Rand

I've read a few of her books. I'm not so sure she was the bastion of rationality she claimed, but I do think that the individual should be favored over the collective, if only because I don't want the collective telling me what to do. On the other hand, I don't want Ayn Rand telling me what to do either.

[ It's Rational! ]

Really, though, I am just farting around with HTML code, and wanted to try this out. I don't know diddly about web programming, but I am starting to fiddle around. I program in C++ or LabView when I have some project I need to do. I do a little C programming for embedded controlers. But there are a lot of cool things one can do with web pages. I am especially interested in Java script, which will let you do all kinds of stuff. But I find it difficult, as yet, to get things to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home